Are you looking for a M&S intercom repair service in Atlanta Ga?
It is wonderful to have an MS intercom system in your home, until the day it stops working. Then every time you pass a call station in your home you are reminded that you need to do something about this soon. Our friendly M&S intercom repair service in Atlanta may be just the thing you are looking for.
Why do M&S intercoms break down and stop working?
There may be several reasons why your Atlanta MS home intercom no longer functions.
- Brown outs: The power company can cause fluctuations in the voltage near your home. The sudden spikes and drops in electrical voltage can prematurely wear your intercom parts out.
- Old age: Just like you and I don’t always work like we used to… Your home intercom wasn’t designed to last forever. Many Atlanta homes built in the 1970’s and 1980’s have early M&S intercom models that provided many decades of faithful service but now no longer work anymore.
- Lightning: Every time Atlanta gets hit with a lightning storm we get phone calls to repair home intercom systems just like yours.
Can my MS intercom be repaired?
That is a great question.
First, we will need a few pieces of information from you.
- What is your M&S Model number?
- How many exterior door stations do you have?
- How many patio call stations do you have?
- How many interior room stations do you have? (Don’t include the master station?)
If you can’t find a model number then we may ask you to text us a picture. Once we have this information we will tell you if your home intercom can be repaired or what options you now have open to you.
Please contact us at 770-561-3178 to see how we can help you.